3 Simple Parenting Tips
The parent-child connection grows happy children. Here are the few tips to apply in our everyday life and handle the kids smoothly helping..
them to grow well.
- Children need a minimum of eight touches during a day to feel connected to a parent. If they’re going through a particularly challenging time, it doesn’t have to be a big deal to handle, it could be the straightening of a collar, a pat on the shoulder or a simple hug helps them a lot.
- Each day, children need one meaningful eye-to-eye conversation with a parent. It is especially important for babies to have that eye contact, but children of all ages need us to slow down and look them in the eyes.
- There are nine minutes during the day, that have the greatest impact on a child. The first three minutes right after they wake up. The three minutes after they come home from school. The last three minutes of the day, before they go to bed. We need to make those moments special and help our children feel loved. These are absolutely simple, right? Nothing really earth-shattering here..
But try it,
- Whenever you feel like scolding or beating your child, take a deep breathe or count 1 to 10 and then act.
- Give them lots of choices and help them to make decisions.
- Listen to them. It will develop their self-confidence.
- Do let your kid take the lead.
- Children who grow feeling connected to their parents, have healthy self-esteem and do better in school.
- Let’s ask them to study their favorite subject on their own.
- Send them to one paper without preparing at all.
- Never criticize them and compare.
- Do praise them when they’re doing well something.
- Remember what our kids are learning in 5 th std is taught to 7 th std abroad.
- Lets keep our kids out of unwanted competition.
- Try to peep the world through their eyes, feel their fear, live their smiles and understand their dreams.
- At bed time or dinner time, ask them to name three good things that happened that day.
- Kids need more of our attention and care. Try to show them that when they needed you, you’re always there for them.
- Don’t hide the negatives from your child. They need to learn how to deal with it.
- Encourage your child to make good friends and schedule them playtime, so he can enjoy his child world.
- 80% of what kids are learning won’t be useful to them in future..
- Higher degrees don’t guaranty success and happiness.
- Not all the highly educated people do well professionally. And not all those do well professionally are the happiest ones…
- Kids are always in a party mood, don’t spoil it..!
- Our kids can really afford to do whatever they want to do in future.
Lets try to stick to these easy tips & have a happy environment with our loved ones..!