Some sweets are soo easy to make but tastes awesome. Today’s recipe Peanut Ladoo is one such recipe. This delicious ladoos are special treat for children, as they’re quite filling and can be a lovely part of your kid’ssnack box. We know peanuts are rich in energy and is loaded with nutrients, minerals, anti-oxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. This healthy recipe is made using roasted peanut pwd, jaggery, ghee and cardamom. Here we go with the simple recipe to make instant Peanut Ladoo..:)
· Peanuts - 1 cup
· Grated jaggery - ½ cup
· Cardamom pwd - ¼ tsp
· Ghee - 2 tsp
· Almonds - 4 to 5
· Cashewnuts - 4
· Pistachios - 5
· Raisins - to garnish
1 of 21
1. In a fry pan, add the peanuts.
2. Heat the pan in low medium flame.
3. Roast the peanuts till the skin turns light brown in colour . ( also you can use store-bought unsalted roasted peanut)
4. Allow to cool down completely.5.
5. Remove the skin of the peanuts, by rubbing it with both hands.
6. Now blow away the removed skin from the peanuts.
7. Add the peanuts to blender and grind it to fine coarse pwd.
8. Keep the grated jaggery and cardamom pwd ready.
9. Add almond, cashewnuts and pistachios in a blender and grind it to coarse pwd.
10. Take a mixing bowl.
11. Add the peanut pwd and mixed dry fruits pwd.( above pwd)
12. Add the grated jaggery, cardamom and mix well.
13. Add ghee and knead it to soft dough.
14. If the dough is coarse and not soft, just you can microwave it for 1 minute in oven.
15. Now the jaggery turns soft and the dough will be pretty good.
16. Take small ball out of the dough and roll it to ladoo.
17. Top it up with golden raisins.
18. Repeat the same for the remaining dough.
19. That’s it….awesome Peanut Ladoo’s are ready.