8 Questions For Food Bloggers
8 Questions for 8 Food Bloggers: I was tagged by Kavitha of Kavitha’s Kitchen in her post 8 Questions For 8 Food Bloggers. Thank you Kavitha …So awesome of you to think of me..! She has a wonderful space with tasty collection of recipes. Really I like her blog coz, she always has very creative food ideas. Keep up the good work Kavitha..:) This interview is described as a rolling interview by Anthony at Flavorful World Food and drink Blog to get to know our fellow food lovers and giving new comers to our respective sites a chance to see what makes us tick . I am happy to be a part of this fun exercise,and once again thanks to Kavitha for tagging me . I am more than happy to answer the questions she has asked and then I will tag 8 food bloggers asking them , My 8 questions , who then will tag 8 more food bloggers… Here are my 8 questions by Kavitha and my answers to them :)
- What is your take on organic food , is it a big deal for you ? In today's busy and fast-paced lifestyle, though we know the importance of healthy living and benefits rendered by organic food products, we couldn t follow the perfect food style. So, me too couldn t take it as a big deal indeed.
- Do you time your breakfast, lunch & dinner or eat when you are hungry? I used to take food whenever I feel hungry and there is no specified time for my food. But, will give importance to energytic breakfast and I used to take as early as possible.
- What inspired you to write a food blog? Funny & to be more frank, I started recording all my cooking recipes into a notebook, in order to help my near and dears, my husband given me a thought that why can’t I write the same through a blog, by the way it would help others also. I started this blog casually, now it has become my part of life.
- You try a new recipe and it does not turn out good, what will you do ? I will never give up if it does not work out and I won’t lose heart, I will stand up and try again, till I achieve.
- Name three ingredients you consciously avoid or eliminate even when the recipe calls for it ? Cheese, Ajina moto and Baking soda.
- Name three things you have to use in most recipes? Onion, Red chilly & Ginger.
- How important is eating meals together as a family to you? It is very important to me. By eating with children, it is more likely that meals will be healthier and more balanced. Kids who dine with parents are healthier, happier and better students. It brings consistent schedule back into family life and particularly in teen’s life. It gives good time to discuss values.
- You do not like a particular dish at your favorite restaurant, what will you do? I used to choose my restaurant based on dishes only, hence such a situation never occurred. Thank u Friends for your precious time..it is about time, I tagged 8 friends to answer these questions and keep the ball rolling..:) So, here are my 8 questions to my dear friends, I look forward to knowing you some more..:) Questionaire: What are your favorite regional cuisines or specific foods? If you could have any four people, from any where in place, over for dinner, who would they be? What made you decide to start your site? Give your Top 4 Food blogs that inspires you the most? How would you describe your site to new readers? What’s the best and worst thing about being a food blogger? If you could just banish any one food, from the earth, what would it be? What’s the one super power wish you had? Here are the 8 bloggers, I am tagging, Satya of Super Yummy Recipes Dr.Sameena Prathap of My Culinary Creations Pari of FOODELICIOUS Chitra of Konjam Vetti Pechu Nithya of 4th Sense Cooking Kairali sisters of Pazham Pappadam Payasam Ushnish Ghosh of COOKING AND RECIPES Sayantani of A Homemaker's Diary Looking forward your interesting answers..and keep the ball rolling…! Cheers, Jay